Le département de Physique Moléculaire organise la 22ème édition de MOLEC en 2018
The 22nd European Conference on the Dynamics of Molecular Systems (MOLEC 2018) will take place in Dinard, France, from the 26th to the 31st of August 2018.
The aim of this conference series is to highlight experimental and theoretical aspects of atomic and molecular interactions. At MOLEC 2018, the focus will be on the following, non-exhaustive, list of topics:
- Molecular collisions
- Fundamental problems in molecular dynamics
- Ultracold atoms and molecules
- Molecular dynamics in condensed phases
- Photon-matter interactions
- Astrophysics and astrochemistry
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Coherent control of molecular processes
The conference format will be comprised of invited lectures, oral communications and poster presentations.
For more information, please visit the conference website .